Hey there! I'm Middel, and you are?What is the Introduce Yourself section?
This section should be used for new and potentially older members of the forums as a way to say hello and introduce themselves.Are there rules for introducing myself?
The only rules you have to obey are the forum and server rules found here
Also, make sure that you never include any personal information in your introduction!
Outside of that be as creative as you like!Why should I introduce myself?
It gets you into the community with many welcoming faces of this section!
You might also make some new friends!What should I say?
I always say the more unique the better. You can state anything about yourself!Remember:
These are suggested questions but you can make up your own too!General Questions:
- What's your name/IGN?
- Do you have any nicknames?
- What language do you speak?
- What's your favorite food?
- What show are you currently watching?
- What's your favorite movie?
- What's your favorite color?
- What type of music do you listen to?
- What's your motto?
- What's your favorite quote?Minecraft Specific Questions:
- How long have you been playing on Evolved?
- What's your favorite experience on EvolvedSMP?
- How long have you been playing Minecraft?
- What's your favorite thing to do in Minecraft? (Parkour, survival, redstone, map making, etc)
- Favorite memory pertaining to Minecraft?Real Life Specific Questions:
- What's your favorite hobby? (feel free to put in a picture)
- What's your favorite animal?
- Do you play sports, if so which ones?
- What's your favorite school subject?
- What's a fun fact about yourself?
- What's your favorite type of weather?
- What's your favorite season?
- What's your favorite book?
- What's your favorite holiday?
- What's a talent you have?
- What's your dream job?Is there an example I could see first?
Of course! Here
is my personal introduction!How should I react to other's introductions?
Say hello and welcome. I always like to pull a piece of their introduction and say something about it.
You can leave a positive reaction, that could make someone's day!